Watch Race To Witch Mountain Movie Free | Movies 2009 Race To Witch Mountain Online Streaming is yet available here in the net. Or is it?

Oh my God, I was 6 years old when the original version of Escape to Witch Mountain came out. I fell in love with that movie that I became so obsessed with it, and pretending that I was both Tia and Tony and re-enacting scenes from the movie everywhere I went. Haha!

What did you expect from an Aspie. Disney? I'm grateful that you decided to re-create a classic movie. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie next year. I thought they would never redo the movie ever again. I'm also looking forward to seeing the original "Tony" (Ike Eisenmann) and "Tia" (Kim Richards) portrayed in the movie as well. It's wonderful that they were asked to be in the movie too. Forever a fan here.

I am just so eager to watch Race To Witch Mountain free online or Race To Witch Mountain 2009 movie streaming download if it's all ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment