I'm going to watch UFC 106 live stream online, how about you?

I'm intrigued to see Li'l Nog, Tito's return should be interesting ("I am Dana's bitch" T-shirt would be awesome) and I like Anthony Johnson a lot too, but the fight I'm most looking forward to is Hazelett and Parisyan. Karo's freaky judo throws Vs. Hazelett's Dos Caras submissions should be awesome.

Fight Card:
Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
Josh Koscheck vs. Anthony Johnson
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Luis Cane
Karo Parisyan vs. Dustin Hazelett
Preliminary Bouts
Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni
Ben Saunders vs. Marcus Davis
Kendall Grove vs. Jake Rosholt
George Sotiropoulos vs. Jason Dent
Paulo Thiago vs. Jacob Volkmann
Brock Larson vs. Brian Foster

So, what's your thoughts? Gotta see this weekend's UFC 106 live stream? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment