Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, David Zayas, Giselle Itie, Charisma Carpenter, Gary Daniels, Terry Crews, Mickey Rourke. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's about me trying to watch The Expendables free online! Oh, maybe not free, but at least I'll try to watch it over the internet.

I think that this movie has a lot of great talent in there. I mean you have from Dolph Lundgren the original Punisher, to Jason Statham, and Jet Li, to Bruce Willis Die Hard fans hell yeah. I even love seeing Stone Cold Steve Austin, he is awesome too. I mean you have a lot of great cast members here. This movie I think is going to be awesome!This movie by the way will be from Lionsgate and is directed by Sylvester Stallone.



Get to watch The Expendables movie streaming via paid movie streaming like Graboid Video. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment