Searching for links where you can watch Hannah Montana The Movie movie online stream free?
Hannah Montana is so annoying! I can't believe they are making a movie. I am going to go insane just from hearing two little words...HANNAH MONTANA. They are everywhere and they make me want to slap Hannah Montana. You see how mad I am? I can act a whole lot better than she can! I have had the lead role in a play. I am in Talented Acting! I can sing better than she can too! I am way smarter than her. One day, I can not wait til, is when Hannah Montana loses her popularity. Sooner or later she will. It's been what about two or three years since the show started. The show will eventually end and everyone will move on to something different that is non-Hannah Montana related. I can not wait. And no I am not sorry.

Okay just so I can relate to this post, my friend kept asking me for links. Here's what I found:

  1. Watch Hannah Montana The Movie Free Online Streaming
  2. Watch Hannah Montana The Movie Online Movie Free
  3. Hannah Montana The Movie Free Movie Stream
  4. Watch Hannah Montana The Movie Online Streaming
You guys enjoy.

3 comments:

Carisa said...

Your right!!
She's annoying and she sucks big-time..

Anonymous said...

Hannah Montana: The Movie is a musical family comedy directed by Peter Chelsom and brings the charisma and fun of Disney’s popular TV show, Hannah Montana, to the big screen. The movie revolves around Miley Sterwart who has a secret identity of pop-star Hannah Montana. It's really a enjoyable movie wid no of funny scenes.Quite interesting story. i download Hannah Montana: The Movie from this website.....

Unknown said...

I can't stand that Hannah Mon-TONE-DEAF-ana! The rule in my house is that you can't say you don't like something until you've tried it; so I ended up watching about 2 episodes--I say about because halfway throught the second one I realized that I could actually feel my brain cells and will to live dying as I stared pointlessly at the glowing screen. So, I've tried it, I watched episodes, a performance or 2 [only because she appeared on one of my favorite shows: American Idol--at which EVERYone knew she wouldn't have made it past auditions if she had tried to make it in the real world] and I can officialy [and with a passion] say she sucks! Pluss the fact that hundreds of 12 year old girls look up to her doesn't help considering the fact that nearly every time she goes out in public for anything besides a Hannah Banana gig or something Disney-related, she does something innapropriate that I would not my friends [I know some friends that kinda like her] to look up to in their celebrity idols! So, I'll stop right here because, as you can see, I can rant for a very long time about how much Banana Fontana--Manna Cabana--whatever she thinks her name is--sucks. I can only continue praying that she will get herself back on track before its too late and that she will find peace with herself just the way she is instead of trying to conform to society's expectations of her and her career. I believe you either love her and are blinded [or tone-deaf yourself] or you don't and BECOME part of the solution; don't just dislike for the sake of it--take action! Offer other alternatives and pray, pray, pray! We can't just sit back and complain--that's how she became so popular in the first place!

Post a Comment